Friday, February 5, 2010

What will YOU do?

Deeply moving prose becomes tinny, hollow rhetoric when not backed & reinforced by commitment & action. I'm running for district committeeman. If more don't step up, I'll take over as one of the state coordinators as well. What are YOU doing (besides complaining)? I don't care if you're democrat, republican, or otherwise. It's time to take back our country & principals and defend the honor & integrity of our constitution from the progressives. It's time to QUIT complaining. Put up or shut up, folks! (we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming)

http://nationalprecinctactivists.com/

1 comment:

  1. I cant beleive I never knew about this before, but I understand why its a secret. Could it really be that easy. I wish we could get all the tea parties to talk about this at their events. Way to go Sean, your so amazing, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter